Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help!!!! does any body know where i can buy opel gt parts? I know about "opel gt source" and "opel junkyard"and " opels unlimited". i was going to buy all the stuff i need from ogts, but being in high school with only a part-time job those parts are expensive. then i found opel junkyard, yeah, they say they have a lot of things on their web site but if you email them they say they dont have it in at this time. I mean come on i asked about 4 or 5 parts. so if you know of any let me know. P.S. but onl if in the U.S.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Give Todd a call at unlimited. Call him at night, 8ish California time. He seems to always have the parts. He has gotten me out of parts problems 3 times this year. I have nothing but praise for both OGTS and unlimited. Unlimited seems to have a huge supply of used quality parts at reasonable prices. I do like them both, I have the reciepts to prove it.

Good luck, I drove a GT in high school too (in 79)

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
Willy_g77, you might as well get use to the idea that "new" parts" are gonna cost ya some cash. JC whitney USE to have kits for the engines but their stock got bought out. I have two I want to rebuild and I have to save up myself. It is a antique car from overseas so that's the way it is unfortunetly. I remember HS days and what was like in the wallet. Just take your time on the car and it will work out, cashwise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Willy,

what parts are you needing? I have a complete body/interior/motor/tranny that I am parting out, so if its something that you could get away with used. The car only has 86K origional miles on it.

Email me if there is anything I can help with:

[email protected]

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in clark county,IL. by the cypher, i was needing needing some parts. Ill give you a list on your email when i have more time.
thanks, Billy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts