Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i have an 1971 Opel gt, made in Germany. I do not know of anyone that sells body panels for this car, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out?
i need a front belly ban, door skins, rear quarters, and the bottom panel of the door.
i live in Canada so i would need a website/company to either sell to Canadians or ship to Ontario.
thanks for any help

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Hello i have an 1971 Opel gt, made in Germany. I do not know of anyone that sells body panels for this car, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out?
i need a front belly ban, door skins, rear quarters, and the bottom panel of the door.
i live in Canada so i would need a website/company to either sell to Canadians or ship to Ontario.
thanks for any help
Some of the pieces can be had at Opel GT Source --- Welcome but, not all. If you've a big wallet and time, you can go through Welcome to Suselbeek Opel GT parts cars and service overseas. But, the easiest way is to see what members here can handle.

·
Super Moderator
6,035 Posts
thanks for any help
Welcome to our site. As Gene has mentioned, many parts are available from Opel GT Source in California, and they happily ship to Canada. Front belly pans are only available in fiberglass, unless you happen upon a decent used one or a VERY rare NOS (New Old Stock) pan, but expect to pay a lot for that. Body repair panels can often be fabricated out of sheet, and more complicated body parts can be bought used, often by merely asking on this site and posting a photo of what you need. That's how I got my two rear wheel arches. You can also try Opels Unlimited (Todd Martin) but be prepared to be VERY patient. For tips, have a look through my photo gallery and also Viny Charb's gallery (a fellow Ontarian) who is doing an extensive body repair himself.

HTH

·
Belgian Opeler
5 Posts
Metal parts for the GT

A good source for metal parts is Marluc in Belgium. I think the people from OPEL GT SOURCE know him, but I think only recently. He offers also the front pipe for the exhaust of the 1100 GT in stainless steel. I'm sorry that he has no website! If you buy a fiberglass bellypan, don't forget to drill some holes in it to let the incoming water escape from it. If I see what parts that you need, I'd rather suggest to buy a good parts car. But the worn out parts are mostly the same on every GT...

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
A good source for metal parts is Marluc in Belgium. I think the people from OPEL GT SOURCE know him, but I think only recently. He offers also the front pipe for the exhaust of the 1100 GT in stainless steel. I'm sorry that he has no website! If you buy a fiberglass bellypan, don't forget to drill some holes in it to let the incoming water escape from it. If I see what parts that you need, I'd rather suggest to buy a good parts car. But the worn out parts are mostly the same on every GT...
Do you have an address for Marluc? Thanks. Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts