Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys it feels nice joining your opel comunity as i got one 2 days ago and i was wondering if there is any cars that have same size dash panel as OPel gt couse my is crached

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
You've got a couple of choices, you can get a vinyl replacement cover from OGTS, or you can spend $550 plus shipping and have it completely redone at Just Dashes. My dash is going to them in the a.m. HTH.

Ron

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool how much is the replacement cover from OGTS and is there a web site for them.
my car is still in the work shop i'm fixing the wiring spend $1500 canadin on it still have to spend some where near 3000 on body but i think this car woth it.

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
welcome ve 39

1 year ago I was in your shoes.these guys here have taught me a lot. we and they will help you.
if you can,use the search feature above..because you will more likely get a more in -depth answer w/o the the moderator/mentor going from square one..it took me a while to figure that out..

I am bucky..if you type in "bucky dash cap " on the search feature you will find a lot of photos..here is sample form the thread.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.