Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
2,772 Posts
I've probably owned a couple dozen cars over the X number of years I've been driving, but I've only purchased one new car (1987 Toyota Celica GTS) I soon realized that I didn't like paying for the almost instant depreciation, and found I could satisfy my "new car hankering" with late model used cars. By the way, the Celica was great (2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual). I drove it for around 9 years, then sold it to a friend who gave it to his son. He had it for a month before totaling it in a single car accident (he survived unscathed, the Cellie didn't :rolleyes: ) Pic below is not my car, but same model/color.

·
Solo II is fun in a GT!
369 Posts
I had a Cimatti CityBike Moped, a Rob Burns shaped LocalMotion 5'10' surfboard and a Mana 7'4" big board in High School in Hawaii. It was a long time before I could afford my first 1970 VW Beetle. That was all we had were VW Beetles. There was one guy in our town that had a Red Ferrari 308, (no one liked him) I think they threw ice at him.

·
Super Moderator
13,688 Posts
I had a Cimatti CityBike Moped, a Rob Burns shaped LocalMotion 5'10' surfboard and a Mana 7'4" big board in High School in Hawaii. There was one guy in our town that had a Red Ferrari 308, (no one liked him) I think they threw ice at him.
He looks like a dick, I don’t blame them!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I had a Honda 50 sport in my Junior year of high school. after that I had two '56 Chevys'. Then I went in the Army. I had a Ford Taunus (1950) that I got around with. After I got out of the Army I had a '66 Old's cutlass. then I had a Fiat (1968) until it caught fire and was totaled. Then the Opel GT (still have it) and spent a good amount of money fixing her up. Then there were company cars that that I had over a period of four years. I had a Honda 350 that looked great with a lot of modifications. I got a Ford truck (used 2001). and last but not least a Saturn Sky (2007). Loved the Honda 350, and the Saturn Sky and my favorite of all times, My Opel GT. Still have the Truck, the sky, and the GT.....My favorite The GT! No pictures of rest, I will get pictures of my Truck, (boring) there are pictures of my Opel and my Sky on "my Showcase" "Bobby's Girl"

·
Registered
332 Posts
I keep a log of all the cars I own/owned with a couple of pictures of each. My dad bought me my first car in 2010 , I was about 12 when I got my 1981 Yamaha xt250 which I still have and also currently own 1980 Yamaha xs1100, I’m 26 now soon to be 27. List is in order, asterisk are currently owned.

Reactions: 2 Fast 4 U
21 - 26 of 26 Posts