Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all:

someone shipped me two wheels, but i deleted his name and address. someone in nh i think. pm me with the amount and the address, and i will send a check. i'm sincerely sorry about this mix up...i have not forgotten, just not sure where to send it!!

mike

·
tomking
2,484 Posts
Mike please mail the check to me in the amount of $1000.00 per wheel. so that equals 2grand. Gee I am surprised you forgot!

Can anyone up the ante?

·
Registered
39 Posts
tomking said:
Mike please mail the check to me in the amount of $1000.00 per wheel. so that equals 2grand. Gee I am surprised you forgot!

Can anyone up the ante?
No.no,no! It was me! Honest! And it was $1500 each! Honest!

·
Opel gone bad
108 Posts
you traded me wheels for lenses!!

...but I think you got the wheels and noticed how nice they were and want to send me a check now. That is nice of you. This opelgt site is swell. So many thoughtful people. 500.00 would be fine. thanks. did I say each? :D

·
1450 Seeker...
613 Posts
Thank you for letting me know that you were having trouble sending money. It just so happens that I have a friend in Nigeria that can assist you in these matters (he's also royalty, although estranged). Please send me your bank account number and we can use his offshore account (and his family's millions!!!) to settle your debt.

As a matter of fact, I think you already have his contact information in your e-mail inbox (it's the one written IN ALL UPPERCASE).

Sorry, I couldn't resist and had to poke a little fun.

Seriously though, was there any shipping tracking information on the packaging? Where the wheels packed in newspaper? You can use the newspaper to narrow down a location, or maybe even find a mailing label with the senders address.

Wish I could offer more help.

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gee, and i was going to send money to everyone, just to be sure that i had this covered. but nhopel sent me a pm, and it turns out that HE is the one! lucky break for me, huh? that would have been a costly mistake!!

mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts