Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!! Just found out I'm going to be a father again and I became a "Senior contributor" in the same day?!?! Does life get any better??? :)

·
Opeler
43 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

Might have to get another GT to pass on to the new generation!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Thom,
I bet you are happy...You will have more time for work on the GT :rolleyes: and more hands to help you out ;).

So you now have a deadline to meet to get your GT up and running (7 or 8 months)! Will you need some help!!

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I always need help. My father is visiting the second weekend in Oct and I think I am going to tear into the wiring and try to get it done. He is a retired Engineer, so that should help. Duh. You're more than welcome to come and help if you want. Ill have the front end back together by then. I just ordered my ball joints from ogts last week, so I should get them today or tomorrow. Im attaching the new spring tonight and I already have the uppers in.

Time really isnt the factor, its money. 3 grand for wheels and tires, probably another Grand or so in interior stuff, another grand for stereo and speakers and finally probably another grand to have it sprayed.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
congrats thom keep up the good work

·
1,709 Posts
Congratulations :DA and best to your family
Guyopel
P.S. your dads mind may not be on his work & you will have to watch him :D

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks John, Rick, Baz and everyone else. We're not due until sometime in May so I hope he can concentrate on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
Sooo, you've finally caught up with me eh? ;) LOL Congratulations to you and Becky!!

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Cool, we have a 6 month old girl. Big space between the 11yr old son. Also, check this web site, my wife and I started this foundation after loosing our second child at 9 days old. Go to the bottom of the home page and click on "about us" and it will tell the story. It has a lot of great information about the newborn screening tests and how to get an expanded screening done. www.savebabies.org

And just for the record... girl's attitudes are a lot different than boys I can tell already!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts