Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Windshield for Sale!

I have four windshields for a Opel Gt. I live in the Chicago area and I drive to Kansas City through Iowa very often. The windshields aren't cheap, but I would be willing to sell one of them for $150.00. I will not ship, it would have to be a mutual meeting place sale.

Thanks,

Glenn

· Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
New GT Glass

I had very good service from Jay Leach at the Restoration Auto Glass Division of North Arkansas Glass Co. Inc. who shipped a new front screen half way across the world to me with a "don't accept it if there is any damage - we will send another one" guarantee. He had new door glass as well - a while ago.

Try: [email protected]

· Registered
2 Posts
Windshield for Sale!

I have four windshields for a Opel Gt. I live in the Chicago area and I drive to Kansas City through Iowa very often. The windshields aren't cheap, but I would be willing to sell one of them for $150.00. I will not ship, it would have to be a mutual meeting place sale.

Thanks,

Glenn
Glen;
I know I'm a bit late on this message traffic, but I'm in need of a GT front windshield and I live in Davenport Iowa. Hell, I'd even come up and pick it up myself. By any chance, do you still have one available?

Regards
Hank
ph; fivesixthree-528-4284

· Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Glen;
I know I'm a bit late on this message traffic, but I'm in need of a GT front windshield and I live in Davenport Iowa. Hell, I'd even come up and pick it up myself. By any chance, do you still have one available?

Regards
Hank
ph; 563-528-4284
The original poster you are replying to hasn’t been on this forum in 17 years, so…your results may vary.

· Master Story Teller & Fabricator
17,652 Posts
Glen;

Regards
Hank
ph; 563-528-4284

Member "Goin Manta" imported some windshields for sale recently, send him a Conversation message. I will send you one with his phone number.

P.S. NEVER put your phone number on the Internet!

· Master Story Teller & Fabricator
17,652 Posts
FYI: The new windshields are 2/3's the thickness of oem windshields and 2/3's the weight. I'd be interested to hear if anyone who has installed them has noticed any looseness in the window gasket using them. The weight discrepancy is about 15 lbs for oem and about 10 lbs for these new ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts