Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Carlilse becoming the defacto club meet we havent been doing anything as our own group.. any ideas, location, etc..

I KNOW I would love it to be in the Richmond area.. but since most seem to be in the DC/Baltimore Metro area that would be probably best..

Anyone up for a small gathering BBQ something ?

·
101st Airborne 1/327 Inf
1,317 Posts
Charles, if you are talking about the Mid-Atlantic group, I am all for jump starting things again.:yup::yup:I believe you started this some time ago so I find it only fitting that the rebirth gathering be in your area. Let do this!!!!!:banana::banana:

·
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm

Anyone?

·
101st Airborne 1/327 Inf
1,317 Posts
Mid-Atlantic Talk

Charles,
Lets talk about this next week at the Octopelfest. Jay from DC will be there, you, and myself..... you are still coming??? Maybe some of the others from our region will show too.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Though my GT is still a work in progress I'd really enjoy meeting some of the fellow Opeler in the area. Richmond would work great for me btw.

·
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanksopeling..

Since OctOpelFest is next week in the Philly , maybe Richmond would be good looking at it. I would be glad to host say Nov 13th.. Might have my GT ready then.. or at least painted and in my garage awaiting to be put back to gether.

·
101st Airborne 1/327 Inf
1,317 Posts
Since OctOpelFest is next week in the Philly , maybe Richmond would be good looking at it. I would be glad to host say Nov 13th.. Might have my GT ready then.. or at least painted and in my garage awaiting to be put back to gether.
Charles that November date sounds good.... maybe we can get a good number of the guys to take that trip.:yup::yup::yup:

See you next week.:drive:

Bellamy, I knew I'd meet you sooner or later!!! :biggthump:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Charles that November date sounds good.... maybe we can get a good number of the guys to take that trip.:yup::yup::yup:

See you next week.:drive:

Bellamy, I knew I'd meet you sooner or later!!! :biggthump:
Carefull what you wish for.....:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts