Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Geez if you wanted a butchered GT let me know. There is one in the 4 corners area and another north of Colorado springs. Still there from what I know since they didn't sell on Ebay. One has flares from something and the other is a botched V8 attempt. I didn't have the stomach to go look at either, but if that's what your looking for they both would at least roll and I'll go take a look for ya..

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
well at least its better than that one that was on e-bay from manchester england the other week :p
that shell would look ok once the tea tray was cut of the rear deck

·
1,175 Posts
The GT is an excellent design as it is. I often don't see that some of the add on's improve it much (they usually detract from the original design) and I've never liked the one's that seem borrowed from an angular Corvette. None of the stuff on this one makes much sense to me.

·
1,973 Posts
The rear fender flares on that make me sick...they don't flow or follow any existing body contours.

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dunno, I like it to make something cool out of. Throw a v-6 turbo in there or a sb v-8 and make it a screamer. The guy had the right idea, but just didnt do it completely well. It could be saved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts