Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am amazed at the growth this site has seen in the past few months. I was checking some old posts and ran across this post from last September:
I am amazed at the stats since we changed to vBulletin back in March. Over 600 members, 67,000 page views, and 2,800 posts. This site will be what the contributing members make it. Judging from some of the threads/posts, we are already getting the sense of "Community" here!
Well 10 months later, we are at over 2,075 members, (I did not think we would ever exceed 1,000 members) 2 million plus page views, the Photo Gallery has close to 1,500 photos in it. Check out the numbers in the stats page.

The future for OpelGT.com looks great as the forum program, vBulletin has vB3 in Beta 4 stage right now. We will upgrade to it when it reaches final release. There are many new features built into it that will *really* improve the performance of this site.

Thanks to all for your support and especially to the members who took the time to make a donation. :D

Gary
Admin and webmeister

·
Registered
35 Posts
i just wana say thanx for the site and all the people that are useing it im a young opel fan i bought one not realy knowing what i was geting in to but with you guys i have been able to get stuff done with my car and have great ideas on what i want to do with it so thanx and keep the threads comeing i injoy reading them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts