Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a brights relay for a Manta A, and an dimmer switch... as well as a heater fan and cover.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I may have all but the fan ,they are a problem
I will take anything you have, the heater fan cover is really my main concern for that part since there is literally nothing there right now and any amount of rain water ends up directly at the footwell.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is the one in the dash
Correct! Mine has succumb to some rust issues... And if you have a working flasher relay that would be lovely as well. I thought the one for the gt from OGTS would work but after calling back to see, they told me it wouldn't :(

·
Registered
708 Posts
See my post on this thread for a replacement 4-prong flasher

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
See my post on this thread for a replacement 4-prong flasher
Is this pertaining to the Manta? or the GT?

The manta uses a 3 prong relay PN: Hella TBB 25 4DB002478-01

·
Registered
708 Posts
My post does pertain to the GT. Sorry. I'm away for a few days and do not have my FSMs with me and made the assumptions that the 4-pin relay was fairly universal among the German crowd, as it was also used by Porsche and VW. This particular relay appears to have started to be phased out in about 1971-72 by both VW and Porsche, those manufacturers going to the 3-pin unit. What year is your Manta?

·
Registered
708 Posts
There is a 3-pin relay listed on e-Bay. Search for Opel parts -- you may have to go pretty deep into the listings, but there is a new 3-pin relay shown for Audi, VW, Porsche & Opel

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My post does pertain to the GT. Sorry. I'm away for a few days and do not have my FSMs with me and made the assumptions that the 4-pin relay was fairly universal among the German crowd, as it was also used by Porsche and VW. This particular relay appears to have started to be phased out in about 1971-72 by both VW and Porsche, those manufacturers going to the 3-pin unit. What year is your Manta?
'74 Manta Rallye

1 - 11 of 11 Posts