Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new site dedicated to the modification of the GT. It's still in it's early stages but I plan to compile data from various engines, carb setups, tuning, body mods, interior mods and chassis modifications.

ANY input is welcome. In fact it's encouraged. Send me any kind of data about the GT that fits in these catagories.

I'm also looking for a small, simple HTML forum I can attach to the site. OGTMS is targeted only towards performance tuning and modification.

Thanks,
Kyle

www.opelgtmotorsport.com

·
Opeler
28 Posts
Great site, lots of useful info and pics already. Maybe I'll get to use some of it if I ever get off of this 3 week training exercise that turned into a 10 month deployment here on USS Carl Vinson!:mad:

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey, but without you millitary boys and girls, would this great country be the same?? No.. I just thought i would say thanks...

Ohh, can someone help, all the sudden my car won't turn over i wired the headlights to a toggle switch, and put back in the dash, I don't know if i screwed up some wiring on the dash, but could that make it so my starter wont work or what??

·
Certified Opelholic
1,482 Posts
Buck-- i guess it was one of those oh by the way did we tell you

your training mission has been extended to 10 months

Thanks Dave. You should be a wealth of performance info shouldn't you? *hint* *hint*....

I don't know about a wealth of info

before the Internet got super big used to talk to Rally Bob on the phone man you needed a note pad
you want to talk about a wealth of info that's Bob

I could send a few PICS if i can ever get this Camera to work with XP

Davegt27

·
Opeler
28 Posts
Yeah it was. First it was we'll be back in three weeks, then we'll be back in 6 months, and when the 6 month mark rolled around it turned into "You know guys, somebody has to pick up the slack for the messed up carrier schedule due to the war, and picking us to do it is "The right thing to do". At least I have this great website to keep me sane out here, and keep me dreaming of spending all the money I"m saving!:D

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
Buck, you'll be back in no time to work on your Opel. Beleive me, I did the Westpack in the 70's and 4 NATO and 3 AForce trips after that. Gives you alot of time to read up on your Opel manual and save dollars for its bee-u-tea-ful fulfiment of your dreams, other than the opposite sex :D .

Happy Sailing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.