Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opel Lovers-

I'm a USC graduate student working on my thesis, and the opening sequence involves a driving sequence set in Germany in the late '60s. The short story I'm adapting it from specifically mentions that the character rents a "zippy blue Opel," and I would like to remain true to that if possible, though I am pretty flexible on the color (anything but White or Black would be great).

What I'm looking for is someone in the Southern California/Nevada/Arizona area who would be interested in having their 60s (or early 70s) Opel in a film.

I'm willing to pay for gas, and I'm getting a greenscreen stage for the close-shots, so the car will never be driven by anyone other than the owner.

Any interested should contact me at [email protected]. A copy of the finished film, memorializing your Opel, will of course be provided.

chuck

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
would a zippy red one in Colorado work?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
UUUHHH- If the movie is set in the late 60's, I would guess that my 71 GT wouldn't work - that would be an anachranism. OH wait- it could be in 69 then it would be OK cause they all look alike after 68. :D

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts