Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man... that car is basically the epiphany of my thoughts of what i want my 71 to look like... drop the fins on the back window make the white tail lights red throughout and its what id want... oh yes i almost forgot... full out PIONEER AUDIO SYSTEM with a 10 ' under each front seat (custom box of course :)) two twelves in the back and six inch in front doors... with MD changer and CD deck... anywayz.. enough of my dreams.. also with my car my freind has agreed to the use of her digital camera so the pics will come within a week or so

·
Registered
28 Posts
In the U.K. the Police will give you a Ticket and fine for using RED indicators.
Re Stereo, new pics will show super stereo system cost over $4,000 to buy and install.
Also new pics will show the 2.4 modded engine fully detailed, loads of chrome and braided steel hoses. Should be finnished by May
Sorry you dont like the slats, but they are so rare over here that when i was offered it on a visit to Germany i had to have

My car is the only Targa in the U.K.
The club here has only 50 members and only about 20 cars that actually go on the road.
Its YXY by the way not XYX
Cheers...............Malcolm

·
Registered
28 Posts
Attn GARY
the finnished pics on the site are as the car was returned from LENK. From the pics you cant see the problems with the Targa Roof.

All body pics are to sort the problem with the roof. I.E.the Whole car has basically been stripped and rebuilt. This whole process has taken 9 months and has cost £ 9000 U.K. The car should be completely finnished in May.

·
Opeler
10 Posts
Rims

XYX,
What did you do with those rims/where did you buy them? They definately look worth checking into.

Steve
70 GT

·
Registered
84 Posts
YXY, I just looked at all the pics you have up, and wow, your car is beautiful.

I'd like to know what transmission you have (or is that just a cut shift-lever), and what you have done with the interior (noteably the black on white gauges, and the CF trim).

Thanks! Great GT!

·
Registered
28 Posts
JGuard 18

Just a short shifter.Interior leather done in Germany, top grade leather, rear seats made to look as if you could sit on them but you cant
.Carbon fibre dash is fitted. White dials made as one off by a company in U.K..they can make any design you require

Thanks for the comments
Malcolm

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
yxy said:
Attn GARY
the finnished pics on the site are as the car was returned from LENK. From the pics you cant see the problems with the Targa Roof.

All body pics are to sort the problem with the roof. I.E.the Whole car has basically been stripped and rebuilt. This whole process has taken 9 months and has cost £ 9000 U.K. The car should be completely finnished in May.
So the "Opel of the Month" photo is the before picture! :eek:
Here's a link to YXY's Web Site and his award wining Manta GTE. Great job on both Opels!!:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts